Ofertas de Empleo
Business Analyst- Health Care (Full English)
Consultoria / Asesoría
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider that offers research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom lines.
Position at a Glance
The candidate will have the distinct opportunity to work within Evalueserve Chile’s Corporate and Professional Services (CaPS) division.
For the initial months, the candidate will join our Research Pool. In this group, they will receive training and be staffed across a variety of projects supporting global management consulting firms, auditory firms, and corporate clients. The candidate should understand that staffing with CaPS is fluid; they will be aligned for short periods of time to different client projects according to skill set and business requirements.
One objective of the Research Pool is to train researchers that can be staffed for attrition or growth on dedicated client projects. Therefore, in the medium term, it is likely that the candidate will be presented the opportunity to join a dedicated team for a role related to the Healthcare sector.
Although this role does not immediately align to a specific client project, the main types of work are the same across all client projects. The candidate will be assisting various clients in preparing short research reports in a fast-paced environment. The Business Analyst role aims to provide answers to specific business questions and data collection exercises by creating well-crafted deliverables in short time frames.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Collecting data through secondary research using relevant and qualified sources
• Profiling companies, products and executives across a large variety of geographies
• Collecting industry and macroeconomic statistics, financial data points and ratios, analyses of trends, best practices, and case studies
• Evaluating data quality and accuracy
• Developing a deep expertise in specialized Healthcare research tools, databases, and sources
• Preparing presentations from research data in MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Participating and contributing actively in team discussions over project-specific areas
• Engaging in operational communications with clients to understand their research requirements, propose approaches, and manage their expectations, as required
• Scoping research needs and defining the best methodology/approach to answering queries on a variety of subjects. Subjects include life sciences/healthcare/pharma-specific topics, which may range from industry trends and drug prices to epidemiology and regulatory data
• Fluent English communication skills
• Fluency in a second language is a plus
• Knowledge of financial terminology and business analysis framework
• Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Prior experience in market research is a plus
• Prior experience with research databases is a plus (for example, Factiva, Hoover’s, Capital IQ, Orbis, and Thomson One, among others)
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto